Warranty Information (Taiwan only)
Multimedia LCD Displays
Manufacturer’s Three Year Limited Warranty
- Due to inherent limitations of current display technologies, no warranty is granted for products to be 100% free of dead / bright spots.
- All CHIMEI LCD Displays carry three a three (3) year on-site limited warranty for parts, inspection and labor, which commences on the date of purchase by the end user.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction caused by :
- Unforeseen elemental damage such as natural disasters or other external causes.
- Products not installed, handled or maintained as explicitly outlined in the CHIMEI user manual supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone but Authorized CHIMEI repair technicians.
In the case of any of the above conditions, the end-user shall be responsible for all parts and labor costs, even if the warranty period is still in effect for the product.
- All parts and labor costs after the expiration of the warranty shall be the responsibility of the end user.
- CHIMEI reserves the right to substitute like parts of equal or greater value for defective parts that are no longer available after the warranty expiration.
- New Parts Replacement Warranty
- If repair or replacement of parts occurs during the warranty period, the original warranty length applies.
- If the repair or replacement occurs after the expiration of the warranty, the warranty for the new parts is in effect for three months after the replacement.